Sunday, January 15, 2012

what's in my bag?

posted by prettydaysies at 6:45 PM
just a quick video showing you what's in my bag... this bag from Ann Taylor LOFT is really roomy! when i took it with me to Washington last year, i jammed it full of crap... including my iPad2!


i also hope you don't mind pictures of food that i've been cooking at home. part of my 2012 resolutions is to cook more at home, especially my favorite dishes i grew up. i grew up eating Filipino food at least 75% of the time... we almost always ate at home and rarely ate out. my mom did cook spaghetti and we did have McDonald's and pizza, but for the most part, it was always something home-cooked. so over the past few years, i've vowed to learn how to make my favorite dishes so i can cook it at home for myself and my husband. nowadays i'm the one teaching my sisters how to cook these dishes. i'm very proud of myself for learning how to cook Filipino dishes. my mom is very proud of me, too.


so here's what i made tonight for dinner. please don't mind the wrapper i used when making the lumpia. i bought the wrong one as i was in a hurry at the grocery store. there also wasn't a lot of variety when i looked for it. when i spoke with my mom, she told me what i should've bought and i know what to do next time. practice makes perfect! despite the error, the lumpia was so yummy! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea