Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Aveeno, baby wipes, WnW nail polish haul (and lots of rambling)

posted by prettydaysies at 6:29 PM
so it was yet another rainy, gloomy day here... and i didn't feel like making a show & tell video or any other video like that so i just had a tiny haul to share with you.




i used the baby wipes to spot clean my brushes and i must say that they work! it worked well with my eye brushes since they don't have a lot of bristles, but when i tried to clean my face brushes, especially my foundation brush, it was still discolored from the foundation. i'm not too bothered by it (since i didn't really spot clean my brushes before today), but i'm impressed with how clean my eye brushes got with just one baby wipe. i think, for the most part, the eye brushes need to be as clean as possible since they are used very close to the eye and you don't want to get an infection due to pure negligence. so with this realization (better late than never), i will continue spot cleaning my brushes with these baby wipes. sheesh. that was a rather long-winded explanation just about baby wipes. LOL xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea