Thursday, January 12, 2012

FOTD show & tell January 12th

posted by prettydaysies at 6:34 PM
since i'm not a makeup artist, it feels awkward to me to call videos where i show you how to apply makeup as a "tutorial." so i'm calling them "show & tell" where i show you how i put on my makeup and tell you what products i used. so i hope you like this type of video!




after i watched this video back, i realized that i was mainly in the bottom half of the screen. i'm going to fix this in an upcoming video and also move the camera closer to my face. i'm currently using a webcam (which records in HD - it's so awesome!) and it doesn't zoom in. my Sony HD camcorder does zoom in, but it's just so much easier to use my webcam because it's already plugged into my iMac. plus, i love the HD quality! i'm so impressed! i'm going to keep working on this so i can make the best videos i can. i'm also going to work on the lighting because i'm noticing that i'm way too orange. so i might use the stand up lights that you've probably seen in the back of my videos. it's a work in progress. :) xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea