Saturday, January 28, 2012

FOTD & haircut talk (... again!)

posted by prettydaysies at 6:28 PM
just a quick, short video today showing how i used the tarte smoulderEYES and emphasEYES eye shadow sticks. i love them! they stay on so well & hardly crease! i just use my fingers to smudge and blend them out. so easy peasy!


so i made my haircut appointment at a new salon for tomorrow at noon. i'm actually excited for this haircut because it probably has been about 4-5 months since... i just checked my calendar... my last haircut was back in August!

i have some pictures to show my new stylist and i hope he can adapt them to my face shape. i hope he can live up to my expectations (based on the reviews i read on Yelp). i am just dying to get rid of all my split ends and get my hair back to my natural color once again. (also, please excuse my ginormous pores... i really need to fix that... i even exported the video in large (480p) instead of HD (720p) and you can still see them. my pores are a result of having extremely bad skin back in middle school and high school where i was plagued with severe cystic acne. yeah, gross. fortunately my skin is on the mend... i'm extremely happy with the way it looks right now... it's 1000x better than when i started using Murad in June 2011. i hate looking at those pictures. anyway... xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea