Tuesday, January 31, 2012

basket of the month: February (and what Project Pan means to me)

posted by prettydaysies at 9:15 AM
in a rather lengthy video, i tell how you i'm adapting Project Pan in my so-called "no buy 2012" and then i show you the items in my makeup basket of February!

there is no way i can completely cut myself off from buying makeup. i'm just being more moderate in my spending. i know i can do it! i don't need everything... and if i miss out on something, c'est la vie! :) xoxo Kathleen

4 comments:

Sunnie said...

I do wear makeup every day, so I do weekly basket post. It's so much fun to do it and I've rediscovered some lovely items as well.

prettydaysies said...

that's what i would like to do... be surprised with what i find! i'm sure i'll find lots of goodies and remember why i bought them in the first place. :) i'm checking out your blog, too!

yearofthelabbit said...

I think it gets easier. The more you realise you don't miss having something, the easier it gets to not buy more in the first place. Of course, I've always been somewhat of a minimalist, so it's easy for me to say!

prettydaysies said...

LOL yes, i have never been one to be a minimalist. i've been a hoarder for ever... but never to the extreme to be on one of those shows! HA! at least everything has their place and you would never know i collect this much stuff if you ever come to my house. ;)

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea