Sunday, January 29, 2012

new haircut! (and it was the best $25 i've ever spent!)

posted by prettydaysies at 7:37 PM
i'm sooooo happy with my haircut! i know it probably looks the same as before, but believe me, it's so much lighter and thinner, and i have a lot more volume at the crown! i can't wait to start curling it and experimenting with it. LOL


i can't believe i only spent $25 (and i gave him a $10 tip)... it was just too good to be true when i had been spending 3-4x that amount at the salon i had been going to for the past 2 years. i'm sure it's also because i got my hair highlighted as well... but i'm not going to do that anymore... too much upkeep! i am anxious to get back to my natural color. more of it is now showing after this haircut. there's just a few more chunks left and in a couple more haircuts, they will be gone. i could just dye it, but i don't want to damage my hair even more.


my favorite part of the haircut are the layers framing my face. my hair now has shape because of that! my new stylist just kept on cutting, cutting, cutting... snipping, snipping, snipping. i didn't even want to look down... but when i did, i couldn't believe how much hair there was! it didn't scare me... but i was just a little surprised. i will definitely be going back to this salon. i might go shorter next time. we'll see. xoxo Kathleen

2 comments:

yearofthelabbit said...

You could always dye it with a semi-permanent colour. I did that when I was growing out some colour on my bangs. By the time it was ready for a cut, the colour had all washed out and I was back to my natural colour. And it doesn't damage the hair! I used the kind that washes out after 28 washes or something, although dark colours take a bit longer.

Jess (aka kissesnfishes on youtube)

prettydaysies said...

Jess, the cut took most of the color out, but there's a few remaining chunks of dye left... i might do that, if i get really annoyed with it... LOL and since i have half the amount of hair, it shouldn't take as long to dye it! :)

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea