Thursday, January 26, 2012

FOTD & haircut question (featuring Coastal Scents Beijing palette)

posted by prettydaysies at 6:15 PM
i decided to use my MAC Craving lipstick in today's face of the day. i bought it a long time ago when Emily/EmilyNoel83 had it in a shopping list video and then she featured it as one of her favorite lipsticks in her recent Emily Awards. the lipstick is very pigmented and bold on me and i'm just not used to seeing myself wear this type of lipstick/color. i'm usually a brownie pink type of girl... but i have a lot of lipsticks and lip glosses that range all sorts of colors. i asked my husband how i looked with this lipstick and he said i looked really nice (but then again, he's probably biased... LOL). i think it looks nice on me, too, if i do say so myself.


so onto my hair... the hairstyle i like is one i found of Ashley Olsen... i know she has a different face shape than me, but i liked her hair in this picture (the seventh one with the blue background)... i'm sure her hair is way thinner than mine and she does have some soft waves... but that's the style i'm going for. i don't think my hairstylist will agree to chopping my hair in short layers closer to the crown, but i'm just sick of my hair being this lifeless. i just don't want to get rid of the length. i know it's just hair and it'll grow back but to get my hair this long, it took a very long time as i feel my hair grows very slow. we'll just have to see what i come home with next Wednesday. xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea