Monday, January 16, 2012

outfit of the day & new full-length mirror

posted by prettydaysies at 3:35 PM
hey everyone! just filmed a quick video showing my outfit of the day. my husband and i went to TJMaxx/HomeGoods to buy a full-length mirror, which is love, and some other house things & toys for my niece. 


i had filmed this video once before, but i said "hope you had a good rest of your Sunday" (or something like that) because i thought it was Sunday! but it's Monday... actually Martin Luther King Day, which is also a bank holiday so that's why my husband was off today to join me shopping! yay! he got himself some Turkish Delight so it made up for having to go shopping with me and for carrying the mirror upstairs.

i think i'll be filling my outfit of the day videos in front of this mirror. i'll get a better hang of holding the phone in front of me. maybe i'll flip it around or something... i'll keep on practicing... it's a work in progress, you know? thanks for watching! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea