Tuesday, January 10, 2012

howdy!

posted by prettydaysies at 1:31 PM
thanks for visiting my beauty blog! i'm still tweaking the layout, but i wanted to post just a little something on here to let you know where else you can find me. this blog will accompany my main hobby, which is my YouTube channel "prettydaysies". my goal is to publish a new video every single day in 2012.

on my blog, you'll find posts on the following:
. NOTD nail of the day
. OOTD/OOTN outfit of the day/night
. hauls
. additional information to accompany my videos
... and anything else that comes to mind!

i do not claim to be an expert in fashion, beauty, and skin care. i just want to share my favorites with you. :)

i hope you enjoy what you see, and thanks for visiting! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea