Monday, April 2, 2012

March recap, some faves, FOTD, tiny Target haul, many thanks, etc

posted by prettydaysies at 8:43 PM
whoops! i forgot to blog yesterday! i know that not a lot of people read my blog so it's okay that i'm a day late... anyway, thank you for such a wonderful March! i never knew i would have so much fun dedicating a whole month just to one brand of makeup. i have much more up my sleeve so i hope you keep tuning in!

so this video, i was a bit all over the place... that's okay! i had a lot to say! i'm so excited to using my It Cosmetics eyebrow pencil again! i think the color works so well with my skin tone. i think the big & bright eyeliner in cork worked as well, but i think i should've topped it off with a darker shade of brown. i'm such a newbie when it comes to picking out the correct eyebrow pencil for my brow hairs.

anyway, i'm ready to talk about other makeup brands, but i will still do at least two videos a week just for my fellow Bare Escentuals addicts. i just gotta keep on enabling you guys! LOL xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea