Friday, April 27, 2012

on the go: FOTD, OOTD, a haul from Dillard's, Bath & Body Works, Bare Escentuals, and many thanks

posted by prettydaysies at 8:48 PM
these car vlogs are so much fun to do, but when you're talking to yourself, in your car, i sometimes get tongue-tied and repeat myself! LOL

i need to wrap the birthday present and also check to see when the party is. we're going to the Science museum. i don't think i've been to the one here before. i've been to the Houston Science museum many, many times when i was younger.

so i still didn't get my haircut... somedays i like it long and straight and then somedays i just want to cut it all off. i just want to grow out my bangs! when i comb my bangs down straight, it goes past my nose, but when i sweep them to the side, they are still too short to tuck behind my ears. i think i'll cut my hair before our vacation in May.

i hope you all had a great end of the week. i'll be back tomorrow! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea