Saturday, April 28, 2012

what's in my bag? volume 2!

posted by prettydaysies at 10:36 PM
i absolutely love this bag! it fits everything i need without it getting bulky or getting things lost. i've been to the same mall since i bought this Coach purse and i didn't go in! yay, me! i have a handful of Coach purses but they are too small to really fit anything, so i only use them when i'm on "date night" with the hubby or going to a party (which is a rare occurrence). LOL

i won't be buying anymore purses anytime soon because i think i have enough and because i don't need anymore. i'm working on building up my Clarks shoe collection with the money i would've spent on purses. speaking of Clarks, i have two more pairs of sandals coming my way! i have an addiction! LOL

i've been using this bag solely since i recorded this video... but when i go on vacation, i might switch it up with my white Tignanello one because i call it my spring/summer bag... it's huge! i have a pewter cross-body bag that i might bright with me, too... i don't know. i haven't started planning on what to bring with me yet. our tickets haven't been purchased so once they are, i will be in packing mode! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea