Saturday, March 31, 2012

my Bare Escentuals makeup collection

posted by prettydaysies at 6:33 PM
this has been the long awaited for collection video from me... to round out the month of March, i filmed my collection video of all my Bare Escentuals makeup! i must confess - i forgot to film where i store my brushes and my extras (and empties) but i mentioned that in the video and i'll show that to you eventually. i'm not too too crazy about their brushes and as for extras, they are just extras - which means i'm already using one of each!

so i hope you enjoyed this month-long series of videos featuring Bare Escentuals makeup. i had so much fun making these videos for you! don't worry - if you're a BE fangirl like me, there will be plenty more BE-centric videos to come. i have a lot of QVC auto-delivery kits coming my way as well as the launch of the BUXOM eyeshadow palettes coming in May. i want them all! LOL

however, i think it's time to mix things up a little and show what else i have in my makeup collection and use those products, too. i wish i only liked BE so i wouldn't be broke - LOL - but i like so many other makeup brands and they need love, too. i haven't really mapped out what i'm going to do in April, but most likely i'll go back to my makeup basket of the month (for the face mostly) and then sprinkle in eye makeup from other brands. Emily/emilynoel83 has a current series of one-brand tutorials and i might be able to do that, too. i just love her videos.

so if you have any requests, please leave them in the comments section of the videos themselves. again, i'm not a makeup artist so i can't do extravagant looks and things like that, but i can try to come up with looks that suit me. you can always adapt the products i use in the videos to your liking and your methods. so thanks again to all my friends, subscribers, and lurkers (LOL) for watching my videos. you girls (and guys?) are the BEST! here's to more videos! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea