Friday, April 6, 2012

what's in my stash? MAC face products (not foundation)

posted by prettydaysies at 7:40 PM
i'm really enjoying these trips down memory lane when i do these "what's in my stash" videos... i've been so engrossed in my tarte Amazonian clay blushes and Milani baked blushes that i have forgotten about my beloved MAC blushes!

i need to rotate thru my blushes a lot more... i have my tarte and Milani on my makeup table but i don't want to store them in my white cubes because i don't want to forget about them. oh, the woes of a makeup collector! sometimes i wish my collection was like 1/20th this size...

i also tried to record another video this afternoon to elaborate on my no buy 2012 plan, but it went on too long and it would not be interesting at all to watch. so i figure it would be better to just expand on it in a blog post. i just feel that if i share my plan with you, it will help me stick to it better... even though, i do have momentary lapse of reasoning (is that the correct word?) and fall off the wagon again. i want all the pretty things! LOL it'll be coming up soon... enjoy your weekend! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea