Tuesday, April 17, 2012

on the go: testing my new universal car dash mount (for my iPhone)

posted by prettydaysies at 8:15 PM
i should've purchased the mount that suctions to the dash, but i got something else and i can't find the right spot to put it so you can see me clearly without the steering wheel obstructing the view. i'm going to keep on playing with it... you don't mind being my guinea pig, do you?

i also need to stop shopping! LOL if it's not makeup, it's clothes, shoes, and accessories. OMG i never used to do this. even when i was still working in the office, i could go at least a couple of years without stepping in a department store or mall. makeup wasn't even on my radar! YouTube made me do it all! LOL xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea