Wednesday, April 25, 2012

post-weekend update

posted by prettydaysies at 9:13 AM
so i did good this time around and did not go shopping for clothes or makeup!

i'm really trying to stick to my plan of not going shopping for clothes or makeup until we go on our longer vacation next month. i only have to hold out until the 19th of May! i think i can do it...

i will also film a "what's in my travel makeup bag" for when we go on that longer vacation because most likely i'll take different items and more of it.

i did good this time, as well, with using all the makeup that i brought with me, except for a couple of things. one was a lip balm and the other was a lip pencil. i didn't really count the lip products i had in my purse because i always switch those out, but during this trip, i didn't even reach for them because i was too busy playing with my nieces and hanging out with my family. i didn't even reapply any lipstick... except for maybe once or twice... which is actually more than what i do on a regular basis.

i'm finally caught up with my blogposts for my videos! sorry for spamming your feeds... i just needed to complete it! thanks for reading... xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea