Monday, April 9, 2012

what's in my stash? NARS cosmetics (and a FOTD using NARS)

posted by prettydaysies at 6:54 PM
i have a tiny collection of NARS cosmetics in my collection. as much as i would love to own one of their blushes (like Douceur), i am holding back on this brand during my "no buy 2012." in fact, i most likely won't buy anything more from NARS because it's a brand that i can't seem to get into. maybe it's the price point. most likely, it is the price point. i could actually do without all my NARS products - EXCEPT - for the smudge-proof eyeshadow primer. OMG you have to have it. it's such an awesome primer for your eyelids.

i do have oily eyelids and even when i use the NARS smudge-proof eyeshadow primer, my eyeshadow still creases on me... BUT my eyeshadow lasts LONGER with this primer. i can't tell you how long it lasts because i don't wear makeup for very long. when i'm not going out of the house, i only wear makeup when i film my videos and then i quickly take it off after i get back home from picking up my husband from work. that's probably about 4-5 hours, give or take. there could be slight fading in the inner corner, but no creasing on the rest of the eye. i give that an A in my book. i don't think you would go wrong owning this in your collection.

other than that, i love the eyeshadow palettes - the shadows go on very smoothly and are very pigmented. i've not used the Laguna bronzer as a bronzer but as an eyeshadow and it's a very nice color to wear on the eyes as well. i only tried the multiple in Orgasm during this video so i can't tell you how it wears on me because i actually put it on top of my blush instead of underneath. i might try it again in a future video. on a side note, i'm so close to 200 subscribers i can almost taste it! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea