Saturday, March 17, 2012

bareMinerals FOTD show & tell my St. Patrick's Day look

posted by prettydaysies at 7:36 PM
so this look is the last one in my series of looks from The Women of B.E. Collection.

i only wore this look for a few hours but know me and my oily lids, it didn't crease on me AND my liner on my waterline didn't travel! i was shocked and very happy! i really liked the emerald green eyeliner (oz) on my waterline. i really need to wear more colored liners on my waterline!

i think i'm going to pull shadows from the Year of Beauty. i should've already done that, at least once a month, to cover each month, and i think i'm going to do that. so you might see one more green look this month because the March color is a pretty light green. so i hope you stay tuned! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea