Friday, March 16, 2012

bareMinerals FOTD show & tell shimmery pink & purple eyes

posted by prettydaysies at 6:20 PM
i came up with another look from The Women of B.E. Collection! it's shimmery and so pretty! i love it!

i think tomorrow i'll use this box of shadows once more because there are some really pretty greens in here and it's also St. Patrick's Day! i can't wait to show you this cute shirt my hubby got for me.

as a side note, i put up a talking video (not a text video) on my old YT channel explaining my move and i got a whole bunch of new subbies on my new channel! thanks everyone! i wish i was back to my subbie count before i opened this one, but i know it takes time.

i've also been chatting with Yun/beautybijouxfashion on Twitter and we're going to meet in person! i'm so happy to finally meet someone in the YouTube beauty community that lives near me. maybe i'll venture in some high-end makeup brands. one thing about restarting my YouTube videos is that i'm now watching videos about high-end makeup brands that i only dream to have in my collection! i don't think i should tell my husband... xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea