Friday, March 2, 2012

another quick FOTD - March 2nd

posted by prettydaysies at 5:26 PM
i feel like i gypped you guys with today's video. i had all intentions to share my bareMinerals eyeliner collection and i did record it, but when i watched it back, it was just rubbish. so i'm going to re-film it when i'm not coughing every 5 minutes.

also, i can't wait until the golden medium foundation comes in because i really think medium beige doesn't work for me. i can tell from the video that my face is lighter than my neck. i could just be the lighting because i'm just using natural light, but i don't know... i also wonder what concealer i'm going to get with this Friday's TSV (today's special value) on QVC. i had honey bisque, but i think i gave it away to my neighbor. summer bisque is too light for me... i think you can tell with the light patches on my face.

on the upside, i went out for sushi and brought it home. i have just been craving it since i got sick. i only ate the carbless roll (no rice, just wrapped in cucumber) and only ate a bit of my udon soup. i'll be having the soup for dinner. anyway, you won't have to wait long for the eyeliner video. i'll be making it within the next few days. thanks again for your patience. xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea