Wednesday, March 28, 2012

what's in my stash? BUXOM lip glosses

posted by prettydaysies at 7:24 PM
today just got away from me! i had lunch with my husband and then had to go grocery shopping. then when i got home, i wanted to FaceTime with my sister and my toddler niece (newborn niece was sleeping) and by the time we were done, it was almost time to pick up my husband from work. so i uploaded this Buxom lipgloss video from 10/1/2010 today. wow! i hardly had any at that time! LOL i probably have 3-4 times more in my collection since then.

i will show the rest of my Buxom lip glosses in a future video so you can see the complete collection.

i must confess and cheated a bit by wearing Revlon's Cherries in the Snow today... i bought it at the grocery store (on a whim) and wore it the rest of the afternoon (and promptly ate it all off while having dinner). OMG, what a bold color! it's not really red. it's got a lot of blue in it so it almost looks fuchsia but not like a pink fuchsia but more of a blue fuchsia. oh man... i suck at describing colors! well, i've seen blue-based reds, but this is not like it. it's a unique color and it's really pretty but i'm not sure it looks good on me. i took some pictures, but i had nothing else on my face. however, i think it looked good when i was wearing sunglasses. LOL we'll see... i just have to keep on trying! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea