Friday, March 30, 2012

bareMinerals FOTD show & tell ocean blue/green eyes

posted by prettydaysies at 8:19 PM
awww! my last FOTD in March! i can't believe i did it! i used and featured Bare Escentuals makeup all month long. tomorrow will be the last major BE video showcasing my collection of all my Bare Minerals makeup. i'm excited and scared at the same time to show you... simply because i haven't shown anyone how much makeup i have and how you'd react to how much makeup i own. i love watching collection videos like the next beauty YouTuber but sometimes you get negative feedback. so you have to keep in mind that i have been building my makeup collection since October 2008, so nearly 4 years.

i also had a job as well so i had money coming in to spend on my makeup collection. some people just don't realize that. if you love something a lot, you tend to spend more money on it than other things. anyway, i don't have to justify what i spend my money on to you because i know you understand. most likely, you wouldn't be reading my blog if you didn't already watch my videos. and because of that, i don't think i have anyone watching me that is overly critical either. i don't know if that make sense but in the end, we all love makeup, right?

so i hope you continue to stick around and keep on watching. making these videos are a lot of fun for me. even if i'm not an expert, not a makeup artist, i just like to share what i've learned and hopefully you learn something new, too. thanks for reading and watching! i appreciate it! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea