Monday, March 26, 2012

what's to come to my channel!

posted by prettydaysies at 8:42 PM
so i basically recapped my blog post about my meetup with Yun/beautybijouxfashion in a video and i also showed the few things i picked up while we were shopping, and talked about what's to come to my channel... so while i'm going to miss making daily videos about Bare Escentuals products, i will STILL continue to make videos using BE but i will do them about once to twice a week. i just gotta! LOL i love their products SO much that i have to keep showing them in my videos. so you won't be disappointed as there will be something for everyone. yay!

then in April, i will be uploading some of my pre-recorded videos of hauls and tags while i'm going on vacation. i will also venture off to the other brands in my collection. i am excited to pull out my other favorites, too. i'm currently going through my nail polish collection and pulling out my favorite ones to wear in the spring! i still need to fulfill a request for spring/coral/peach lipsticks and blushes, too. that's going to take me a bit longer to accomplish because i like everything and i have a lot of stuff and i don't really reach for the same stuff over and over... that's why i can never make a favorites video! LOL

so i can't wait to make these videos for you! i am having way to much fun... and if i haven't said it enough, i thank you so much for watching and commenting. you guys complete me! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea