Wednesday, February 15, 2012

what's on my iPhone home screen?

posted by prettydaysies at 8:34 PM
i thought i would give you a bit more insight into my personal life by showing you what's on my iPhone home screen. i could probably delete all the other applications on my phone and be happy with the apps that live on my home screen... but i have a bad habit of downloading free apps to never use them again. i always think that i'll use them sometime in the future and if i deleted them, i would go hunting for them again. fortunately, you can check the "purchased" tab in the App Store to find out what you have downloaded and also see what's currently installed.

if you have any questions about the apps i showed in the video, please let me know and i'll go into more detail in another video. if you have any favorite apps, let me know what they are so i can check them out, too! btw, i have the iPhone 4 and will be getting the iPhone 5 when it comes out later this year. by that time, my phone will be 2 years old and i'll be ready to upgrade! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea