Friday, February 3, 2012

one month later: an update to the quest of clear skin

posted by prettydaysies at 7:21 PM
so i mustered enough courage to share some pictures i've been taking over the past few months regarding my skin. the ones i showed in today's video were actually quite tame. my skin was severely broken out in the summer. it was embarrassing and painful and i just hid myself from the world. thanks to my Clarisonic, then the Persa-Gel, and lastly the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector (with my Murad acne skincare line), my skin has shown drastic improvement. i'm no longer embarrassed to show my bare face! i still have a few spots that are still annoying me, but i feel that they'll disappear within the next few months. these spots have already lightened at least half since i started using the dark spot corrector. i used Clinique's Even Better Skin Tone Corrector in the past and only the clinical version worked for me... but i stopped using it because it just got too pricey (and i probably got lazy with washing my face, as well).




so i hope you don't get grossed out looking at all my acne scars and pigmentation. i have to look at this every single day. i can't wait until it all goes away because i'll have one less thing to stress me out. xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea