Saturday, February 18, 2012

what's in my stash? Clinique chubby sticks & vitamin C lip smoothies

posted by prettydaysies at 12:52 AM
the fact that it was such a gloomy day, i couldn't justify putting on makeup since we weren't going anywhere... so i made another "what's in my stash?" video showing my collection of Clinique chubby sticks and vitamin C lip smoothies. I love these more than the Revlon lip butters. don't get me wrong... i love them, too... i have way more than one person should have... but the chubby sticks win hands down. 


i like making these "what's in my stash?" videos because i can show you what's in my collection and also tell you what i like or don't like about them instead of glossing over them in a collection video. i'm still not sure if i'm going to make a collection video... but never say never. xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea