Thursday, February 16, 2012

what's in my stash? tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blushes

posted by prettydaysies at 4:37 PM
tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blushes are all the rage! i only have 4 (and i want more!) but i'm happy with what i have, especially since i bought exposed. it is really such a pretty color and i don't know why i didn't buy it sooner!

i also wanted to share with you another video on my second channel... it's not a vlog channel (at least not right now) like the way other beauty YouTubers use their second channel... it's more of a channel where i can upload videos for my friends and family and not feel too embarrassed. LOL i'm not hiding myself from my friends and family on YouTube, but i just don't advertise it. i especially do not talk about my videos on Facebook, where i communicate the most with my friends and family. i just think they'd make fun of me... but i really don't know. my husband's parents both know about my channel but i don't think they watch my videos (but i think his dad does). my local friends know about my channel because i set up YouTube to tweet when i have uploaded a video. i don't know... i'm just scared to post my videos up on Facebook. honestly, i don't know how i would react if they told me they found one of my videos! anyway, below is the video... enjoy! xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea