Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire first impression/review

posted by prettydaysies at 7:10 PM
so i've used my new makeup remover twice now (once more since i created the video) and i'm still very happy. i used one side for both eyes since i only wore mascara and then i flipped it over and put a little bit more of the Bioderma and then used that side for the rest of my face. then i still used a simple makeup wipe to thoroughly take the rest of my make up off, and when i checked the wipe, it was hardly tinted with foundation. i'm so impressed! and the skin around my eyes do not feel dry at all. of course, i will still wash my face with my Murad acne facial wash and Clarisonic, but i feel more comfortable going to bed without doing so (when i'm extremely tired).

both bottles, totaling 1000 ml, will last me forever since i'm going to be using it primarily for removing eye makeup. i'm very happy with this purchase. if there is a similar item that i can find in the states and in the drugstores, i'm up to checking that out. i only waited a few days for this to come in via USPS since this wasn't an Amazon Prime item. xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea