Saturday, February 4, 2012

FOTD show & tell February 4th

posted by prettydaysies at 9:24 PM
when i originally filmed this video, it was almost 20 minutes long. i cut out a lot of stuff (like whatever else i did on half of my face) and sped it up and then it was less than 5 minutes. holy moly! i only learned how to speed up a video in iMovie when i started my channel over. i never knew how to do this before! there are a lot of new effects i have yet to implement in my videos...

thank you so much for all your support for yesterday's video... it was hard for me to do, but i'm glad i did it because i know i'm not alone. maybe in a future video, i'll show you the more hideous pictures. maybe...

btw, i can't believe i haven't skipped a day since January 1st! i still have so much to share with you... thank you for watching my videos and commenting! i appreciate your feedback so much. if you know of anyone else who might like my video style and topics, please feel free to share my YouTube channel. xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea