Tuesday, May 1, 2012

my collection of red lip products

posted by prettydaysies at 6:45 PM
wearing red lipstick or lipgloss has been completely out of my comfort zone, but i think i'm totally okay with it now! even though i didn't find it until after i filmed this video, i did find my perfect red lip which is "strength" from the bareMinerals pretty amazing line.

however, i really like "sheer red" from NYC. i think it looks so good on me (if i do say so myself) and on all skin tones. i just put that collection of red lippies away today as i was organizing my makeup table in preparation for my May makeup basket of the month. fortunately, i didn't put away the Revlon lip butters because i'm planning on using only lip butters for the month of May so i will be wearing red this month! i hope!

i was planning on recording my May makeup basket of the month video, but i was feeling very lazy and just wanted to watch BONES on my computer. so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. i have six more pre-recorded videos left to upload so you'll probably see another one this week, two more next week, and the rest the week after that before i go on vacation (or maybe while i'm on vacation). i'm still going to film and upload videos while i'm on vacation but they'll probably be car vlogs or OOTDs or FOTDs and short videos like that. i love doing this for you and for myself, too... i don't think this is work at all! xoxo Kathleen


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea