Wednesday, May 2, 2012

makeup basket of the month: May 2012

posted by prettydaysies at 7:38 PM
i think i'll have fun with this makeup basket for May. i picked some good stuff that i've only looked at and never used! spoken like a true makeup collector, right?

when i picked up my hubby today from work, i asked him to look at my makeup, which i sometimes do, and he said he liked it, which he always does. i asked him if my lip was too bold and he said no. i was like, "really? it's not too hot pink or bright for you?" he still said no. so what looks bold and bright to me definitely doesn't look bold and bright to him, and since i value his opinion, it just gave me an extra boost of courage to wear more bold and bright lip colors. it's a good thing since i've been so drawn to them lately and i don't want to waste my money (his money) on makeup that'll never be used.

i've also been getting more comments and compliments on my videos where i wear a bolder lip so that's definitely helping my self-esteem some more, too! i picked up a couple more bold lip products from Revlon that i have already filmed in a haul video today and you'll be seeing that soon. i'm back up to 8 pre-recorded videos because i just can't stop! i just want to film and edit and film and edit. i'm also so behind on tag videos so maybe i'll run through some of those when i'm on vacation because i'll be doing a lot of relaxing and to me, making videos and editing them are relaxing! i know, i'm weird. xoxo Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

pretty daysies Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea